Ventolines in times of the coronavirus
Ventolines closely follows the developments surrounding the coronavirus. We sympathize with everyone who is confronted with the virus in any way. We take our responsibility and adhere to national measures to prevent further spread of the virus.
- Ventolines will do everything in our power to provide you with the best possible service;
- Ventolines employees work as much as possible from home;
- Ventolines employees can be reached by phone or e-mail;
- Physical internal and external meetings are converted into video appointments with Microsoft Teams;
- We share information about these systems with the participating parties.
If you have any questions or remarks you can always contact your regular contact person of the project or the project leader directly. You can also reach us on +31 36 2050 400 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.