Decide which cookies you approve. You can always change these settings. Certain functions of the website will then no longer be available to you.
Cookies zijn kleine tekstbestanden die een website op je computer, tablet of telefoon plaatst.
Wij gebruiken de volgende soorten cookies.
- Cookies die noodzakelijk zijn om onze website goed te laten werken.
- Cookies voor het onderzoeken van het gebruik van de website, zodat we die kunnen verbeteren. Hiervoor gebruiken wij het programma Google Analytics. Dit programma verzameld gegevens over de manier waarop onze bezoekers de website gebruiken. Bijvoorbeeld bezoekersaantallen, populaire pagina’s en onderwerpen. Door deze informatie weten we beter wat bezoekers willen.
- Cookies die andere programma’s via onze site op uw apparaat zetten. Bijvoorbeeld YouTube, Vimeo of Twitter. Als je cookies hebt uitgeschakeld, is het mogelijk dat deze toepassingen niet goed werken.
Geen cookies op uw apparaat?
Als u helemaal niet wilt dat websites op uw apparaat cookies plaatsen, dan kunt u het volgende doen.
- Uw browserinstellingen aanpassen, zodat u een waarschuwing krijgt als een website cookies wil plaatsen.
- U kunt de instellingen zo aanpassen dat uw browser alle cookies of alleen de cookies van derde partijen weigert.
Geplaatste cookies kunt u ook weer weghalen. Dat doet u via de instellingen van uw browser of apparaat.
Als u onze cookies tegenhoudt, kunnen wij niet meer beloven dat onze website goed werkt.
Meer informatie over cookie-instellingen:
1. Who are we
Ventolines B.V. is located at WTC Almere 25th floor, P.J. Oudweg 4, 1314 CH Almere, the Netherlands, and together with its affiliates (hereafter: Ventolines or we or us) responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
WTC Almere 25th floor, P.J. Oudweg 4, 1314 CH Almere The Netherlands
2. Whose personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data from:
Visitors or users of our website or our app
If you visit our website or use our app, we collect information related to the type of device, browser and how you use our website or app. This information helps us to improve our website or app, for your ease of use and to assist you as best as possible.
We process personal data of persons who work for companies with whom we do business (1) to make offers for and/or to provide information about our services and other activities, (2) to sustain a business relationship, and (3) to conclude and maintain a contract.
3. For what purpose do we collect personal data?
We proces the information:
- To properly execute the agreement or user terms that we have agreed with you;
- To comply with a legal obligation
- Based on a justified interest that is in line with or results from the indicated goals (why do we process personal data) we collect personal data after a careful assessment and balancing of interests
- Based on your agreement
4. Which personal data do we collect?
In general our website can be visited and the app can be used without transferring your personal data to us.
We collect non-identifiable information about users of the website and the app, such as for example, date and time of access, the source from which you were linked directly to our website, the operating system that you use, the parts of the website or app that you visit, the pages of the website or the app that you have visited, information or the type of device that you use and the material that you send to or download from the website.
For business purposes we collect solely information that is needed, such as:
- Name and contact details
- Information of the company that you work for or represent
- Information to maintain a good business relationship with you
- Information for events or meetings
5. Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data:
- To be able to react to questions, suggestions, feedback, applications or requests if you have entered a form or left your details
- To be able to provide information about our services and other activities, and to better adjust this to your wishes and demands
- To approach you for offers, events and other information that might be of interest to you
- To send you e-mails such as our newsletter, if you have signed up (opt-in)
- To process your feedback or complaints or to react thereto in order to improve our services and means to be of better service to you
For business relations:
- To record, maintain and comply with the agreement with you
- To be able to communicate with you
To maintain a good business relation with you in order to:
- Make you offers and/or provide you with information on our services and other activities
- Approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and events that might be of interest to you, solely if you have applied therefor (opt-in)
- To be able to send invoices
- To determine your credit worthiness
- To provide you and/or your colleagues access to a portal and to set up the account management (if applicable)
- To report (for example to send the correct person the correct report)
- To improve our services
6. How long do we save your personal data?
The retention period that we apply is dependent on the relevancy of the data for the maintenance of or recording of our relationship and the other purposes as mentioned before, applicable legal retention periods, possible claim risks or other obligations. The main principle is that we do not store your personal data any longer than necessary.
7. Other purposes and disclosures
We can use and disclose your personal data when we are of the opinion that this is necessary or appropriate: a) to comply with applicable law, possibly concerning laws that are applicable outside your country of residence, to react to requests of public or governmental authorities, possibly concerning authorities outside your country of residence, to cooperate with law enforcement authorities or other legal reasons; b) to enforce our conditions, and c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or those of our affiliates, you or others.
We can also use, disclose, transfer your personal data to a third party in case of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint-venture, assignment, transfer or any other disposition of our company or part thereof or our assets (including in case of a bankruptcy or similar situation).
8. Access, correct or delete personal data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any permission for the processing by us of your personal data or to object against the processing of personal data by us, and you have the right to transfer your personal data.
This means that you can submit a request to transfer the personal data that we have stored on you in a computer file, to a third party as indicated by you. We will react to your request in conformity with applicable law. We will try to carry out your request as soon as reasonably possible.
We wish to inform you that we might have to retain certain information due to administrative reasons and/or to execute transactions prior to the date your request for removal or correction was submitted. In addition, there might be information remaining in our database and other records that will not be removed.
9. Sharing personal data with third parties
We use the platform MailChimp for our newsletter. By subscribing to our newsletter, you also accept the sharing of your personal data with MailChimp for this purpose. We can disclose your personal data to our shareholders or affiliates, participants in projects, financial advisors, administrators of participations and other advisors. In addition, we can disclose your personal data to other external service providers, such as the hosting company of the website, the processor of payments / invoices, and other service providers.
10. How do we secure personal data
We take the security of your data seriously and have taken reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no system for data transfer and -storage is completely safe. If you have reasons to believe that your data are not securely protected or you have indications of misuse, please contact us immediately.