Business Lead Offshore Wind Energy
Do you have the ambition, talent and drive to move the world forward with sustainable energy solutions? And do you want to work on national and international sustainable energy projects? Then Ventolines is the place for you!
Business Lead Offshore Wind Energy
A position in which you can broaden your horizons within a fast-growing and dynamic organization, continuously adapting to external environmental changes. You are part of an international company where innovation, quality and dedication are key.
As a Business Lead Offshore Wind Energy, you are responsible for acquisition, development and monitoring of new propositions in current and new markets within Europe and the UK. You will create a strategy for lead generation and translate new leads into new business propositions. You are therefore responsible for preparing, managing and realizing the annual sales and marketing budget for this business line. By building relationships with new/existing clients, you will ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Using your knowledge of the market and competitors, you can identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators. You are always aware of subject-specific aspects by regularly attending conferences on renewable energy and by giving presentations and information on market developments. You will work closely with the project managers within the Business Lines and function across departments. You are accountable to the General Manager of Ventolines.
- Understanding of the current Dutch and European wind offshore market environment and actively participating in a wide network within the (inter)national world of renewable energy
- Knowledge of development and construction of wind projects
- Experience with contract tendering and negotiations (strategy, leadership). Preparation, coordination and management of tenders, contract negotiation and contract execution.
- Excellent spend, claims and variations management in projects
- Experience with managing, coordinating, and optimizing commercial aspects of the project
- Commercial acumen
- Resilience, adaptability in an evolving organizational structure
- Passion for renewable energy
- Preference for a strong project central commercial professional with a demonstrable performance history (5+ years) and a broad work experience (10+ years) in the world of renewable energy
- Technical, Legal or Business University degree (MSc., MBA) or equivalent
- Team player, “Can do” mentality and capacity to make complex ideas simple are a must
- Advanced negotiations skills
- Strong understanding of the risks of the contract(s) and the potential legal and financial consequences associated therewith
- Effective communicator with proven ability to collaborate and integrate across multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- The role will require effective communication with relevant authorities and stakeholders, and the wider project team and so it is expected that the applicant will be fluent in Dutch and English
- Travelling is required within EU – NL – UK for approx. 30% of the time
Would you like to know more about this vacancy at Ventolines? Aart van der Pal, our General Manager, will be happy to answer your questions via ln.se1685896025nilot1685896025nev@s1685896025boj1685896025.
Applying straight away? Of course you can also apply via e-mail by sending us your resumé with motivation. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
An online assessment and a (pre-) employment screening are part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.