For the development and execution of renewable energy projects many contracts are needed. Think for example of agreements between banks and the borrowing party, contracts with various contractors and manufacturers, contracts for electricity sales and a grid connection agreement. Our team can advise on integral contract strategies and help with proper negotiation.
Standardised working methods
Contracting is about creating predictable project results. That starts with coordinating the business drivers and the risk appetite of our clients. With our standardized contract templates and methodologies, we offer a structured approach and help reduce the risks of renewable energy projects.
Templates for contracts
- Deliver predictable results; a limited number of changes and issues, high availability, good power production.
- Are aligned with key contractors and manufacturers.
- Are accepted by all reputable banks for project financing.
- Are the result of years of successful implementation of renewable energy projects.
Team with specialists
With a team of more than 100 employees, Ventolines is an active player in the world of renewable energy projects. We are decisive, professional and inventive and have a deep and broad knowledge of the energy sector and of renewable energy in particular. Within Ventolines we work integrally with our own engineers, lawyers, communication advisors, business experts and financial specialists. This enables us to support clients across the entire scope of a project.
How can we help you?
- We advise on integral contract strategies.
- We help you negotiate contracts.
- We ensure that contracts are actually financeable.